The Premier Specialists' Medical Centre is an accredited centre for continuing medical education (CME). We organize our CME lectures once in a month and the dates will always be displayed on this page.
The dedication of our employees is the key to our success. We are building a special team bonds, which help creating best and innovative medical solutions.
Below is the Archives of our previous CME Topics that you can download.
- Antenatal Care and Anomaly Screening
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Bleeding Early in Pregnancy
- Cervical Incompetence
- Clinical Use of Blood, Blood Products and Replacement Fluids
- Community Acquired Pneumonia
- Cosmetic Laser Vaginoplasty in a Private Practice
- Endometriosis and Management Options
- Family Planning
- Fetal Monitoring Ante and Intrapartum
- Fluid and Electrolyte Therapy in Children
- Gestational Diabetes Mellitus
- Getting to Know SIRS
- Myomectomy using Laser in a Private Practice
- Pelvic Infections
- Post- Abortion Care
- Pregnancy Loss Prevention
- Process Improvement Strategy
- Process Improvement Strategy 2
- Recurrent Miscarriage
- Shoulder Dystocia